IBLS Wheel Gauge
Current the IBLS Wheel Gauge is only available for 7.x gauge wheels.
IBLS Secretary Daris A Nevil prints the gauge as follows:
- Using a low-cost 3D PLA filament printer "IIP 3D Printer"
- Added glass bed for smooth back
- Treat glass with magigoo before each print
- Adjust printer settings to print slightly slower and improve first layer
Here are various files that you can use to print or modify the gauge to your specific needs. These files are provided under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike license.
- IBLS Wheel Gauge - Mechanical Drawing (PDF)
- IBLS Wheel Gauge - Fusion360 Design File
- IBLS Wheel Gauge - STL output from Fusion360
- IBLS Wheel Gauge - GCode for IIIP 3D Printer
The 7.x inch gauge Wheel Gauge will make verification of your wheel profile easy. Measures flange, wheel angle, and Minimum Tire Width (TW). Printed in durable black plastic.